You can contact us using any of the methods shown on the left. If you are visiting either of our offices, please refer to the directions below.
Calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
Directions from Bank tube station
- Exit 2 from Bank following the signs for Bank of England onto Threadneedle Street.
- Follow Threadneedle Street bearing left onto Old Broad Street.
- Stay on the left and at the junction of Throgmorton Street and Old Broad Street, turn left through the archway into Austin Friars.
- Follow Austin Friars to the blue iron railings, 23 Austin Friars is on the left.
Directions to Client Server From M25
- From M25 come off at Junction 10 and go north on the A3 for 4 miles.
- Leave the A3 on the A244 signposted for Esher.
- After a 3/4 mile you will go through a set of traffic lights - at the next set of traffic lights turn right into Esher High Street (A307).
- Drive through Esher High Street, past Sandown Park Racecourse on your left.
- After approximately 1/2 mile our office is on the left just before the next set of traffic lights.
From Esher Train Station
- On arrival at Esher station turn left onto Station Road, continue for approximately 250 yards and turn right onto Portsmouth Road.
- Approximately 100 yards turn right into Thames Mews.
- Our office is located within the rear building.