£75k to £90k + bonus + benefits
Java Developer / Java Software Engineer (FX Multi-threading Distributed Algorithm). Market leading financial organisation is seeking a skilled Java Developer to design and develop pricing systems for the FX market. These high-volume applications provide a fully automated algorithmic market making and hedging engine for retail and smaller FX trades.
As a Java Developer you will develop multi-threaded, distributed systems used by clients around the world to gain a competitive advantage in this highly competitive market - seconds can mean the difference between success and failure so latency will be key. Based in the City this is a dynamic, professional environment where you will work with the latest technologies and techniques.
• Strong server-side Java skills
• Understanding of real-time systems
• Experience working in a front office environment
• Previous experience building multi-threaded, distributed applications
• Knowledge of low-latency trading systems
• Desirable: Pricing experience, FIX, KDB, 29 West, Tibco RV/EMS, algorithmic trading systems and / or C++
As a Java Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £90k) as well as bonus and benefits package, including private health and life insurance and pension scheme.
Send your CV or call for more information on this Java Developer opportunity.
Date: 01 October 2014