In order to ensure relevant technical skills all of our candidates undergo a series of technical tests. This is one of the cornerstones of our selection process benefitting both clients and candidates. These tests can be tailored to meet specific client requirements.
Examples of technical questions include:
- How is the OO concept of polymorphism exhibited in C++?
- What is the difference between overloading and overriding?
- Why is it a bad idea to throw your own exceptions?
- Why would you use the Java synchronized keyword? Give an example of threads sharing multiple resources in a “friendly” way
- What is deadlock? Where can deadlock occur? How can you avoid deadlock?
- What is the V-Model Development Method
- Define each of the following and explain how each relates to the other: Unit, System, and Integration testing.