London, England, £65000 - £80000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: C++ Team
C++ Software Engineer / Developer (HPC Linux C++14 Algorithm). Would you like to work on complex and technically challenging systems, collaborating and learning from quant researchers at a hugely profitable algorithmic trading company, based in an amazing building with 360 views of the City?
As a C++ Software Engineer you will design, develop and test a front to back trading infrastructure for global frameworks for algorithmic trading. You'll be working across the full development lifecycle, liaising with quant researchers and technology peers to ensure global consistency and maximising the reuse of software components. You'll be joining a hugely talented team with counterparts in Singapore and Montreal and will learn and develop your technology skills and business knowledge.
* C++ development skills on Linux (C++11, C++14)
* Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as Design Patterns, Data Structures, low level system design, memory management
* Good understanding of code optimisation and high performing applications
* Collaborative with excellent communication skills, happy to integrate with a global team
* Nice to have: Python, CMake, finance / trading knowledge
As a C++ Software Engineer / Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £80k), plus significant bonus and benefits package.
Apply now to find out more about this C++ Software Engineer / Developer opportunity.