Senior Software Engineer / Backend Developer (Node Golang Elixir). Would you like to be solving hard distributed system problems that are mostly platform agnostic and theoretical in nature; working with a highly talented team of technologists in an Agile environment with flexible working (including working from home)?
As a Senior Software Engineer you’ll take a lead role in the design and development of new features and improvements to the core platform – a distributed, real-time engine integrated to clients to enable things such as Live Chat, real-time scoring, real-time location tracking, live documentation sharing, MMO games and eLearning to name but a few.
The platform is written in Node with elements of Golang and Elixir; you’ll use a range of technology which is constantly under review, you’ll be able to suggest new technologies and contribute to open source projects that the company supports or integrates into the product.
You’ll be based in North London, in a start-up environment with casual dress code; there is also the ability to work from home if desired and collaborate via Slack (regular visits to the office will be required).
- Degree educated, Computer Science or similar technical / scientific discipline
- Good understanding of Distributed Systems engineering
- Broad knowledge of software engineering best practice, experience with a range of languages (OOP)
- Node experience (ideally commercial); Golang and / or Elixir beneficial
- Logical mindset with a love of problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
As a Senior Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £105k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Senior Software Engineer (Node Golang Elixir) opportunity.