Posted on 17/12/2019 by Sophie Wells
Sophie Wells is a Junior Consultant in our Information Security Team, recruiting cyber security and tech security experts throughout London.
What attracted you to Client Server?
- The main thing that attracted me to Client Server was the split desk model. I know most people probably say that, but it’s something you rarely find in a recruitment company. I love the candidate side of recruitment and the fact Client Server took away the pressure of business development made working here a no-brainer.
What kind of success have you had at Client Server?
- I would say my biggest success here is genuinely being better at my job. The training here works so well and there are so many people here to learn from. Having come from a company where the training was hit and miss, Client Server has made me a better recruiter
What has progression looked like for you?
- You can progress as quick or as slow as you want here, there is no pressure. If you want to move up quickly, you can work out with your manager what you need to do to get there. But if you don’t feel ready, they will give you the confidence to want to achieve more.
How would you describe the environment and culture here?
- It is a very laid back culture here, no one thinks they are better than anyone else and you could genuinely go to anyone within the business for advice. Everyone is always happy to help
What keeps you here?
- Having worked for three different recruitment companies, I can honestly say Client Server is by far the best one. The mixture of good people, great support and split desk model, you can achieve so much.
We've told you a little about us—we'd love to get to know you.
Whether you're new to recruitment or you've been in the game for years, we are keen to learn more about what drives you and why you think we'd be a great match.
Best way to get the ball rolling is to fill out the form below and a member of our brilliant Internal Recruitment Team will be in touch.
Find out more about what it's like to work for Client Server - check out our careers page.
Driven by technology, powered by people
Let's start the conversation
Follow Client Server on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.