London, England, £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Support Team
2nd Line Support Engineer (Windows Office 365). Are you a bright, ambitious Support Engineer with a good knowledge of Windows and Office 365? You could be progressing your career at a leading financial market data provider.
As a 2nd Line Support Engineer you'll join a small team responsible for supporting trading systems across Europe (with a focus on the UK). You'll own technical problems and see the through to resolution, providing first class customer service to over 2,000 internal users with a focus on supporting desktop environments, mobile devices and core applications. There are continually learning and career development opportunities as your role progresses, you'll be supported to reach your full potential and will gain valuable finance experience.
You'll join colleagues in the London, City based offices with shifts of either 0800 to 1700 or 0900 to 1800 - there is no out of hours requirement.
- You have experience in a similar technical support role
- You have a good knowledge of Windows OS and Office 365
- You have used a ticketing system such as JIRA
- You have excellent and customer service communication skills
- You're motivated, keen to learn and progress your career in technical support
As a 2nd Line Support Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £40k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this 2nd Line Support Engineer opportunity.