Android Developer (Java Android SDK RESTful API). Are you a talented Android Developer who would thrive within a HealthTech company? Do you want to be part of a successful start-up that is improving hearing healthcare and making it accessible to everyone across local communities?
As an Android Developer, you will design and develop Greenfield applications for the company's Android platform. Some of your main duties upon joining will include developing android features and integrations with backend services using RESTful APIs, ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications, collaborating with the team to define, design, and ship new features, and identifying and correcting bottlenecks and bug fixes.
The company is based in central London however, you'll only need to go into the office 1 - 2 days a week.
- You have strong knowledge of Android SDK and various versions of Android
- You have good knowledge of Java
- You have good knowledge of design principles, patterns, and best practices
- You have experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to backend services
- You have experience with SOLID design principles, ideally MVVA
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As an Android Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £65k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Android Developer (Java) role.