London, England, £50000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Mobile Team
Android Developer / Mobile Engineer (Android Kotlin TDD) *Remote Interview WfH*. Are you an Android Developer with a genuine enthusiasm for technology?
You could be joining one of the country's leading PropTech companies that have revolutionised the way we find property for rent and sale and working on apps that are used by millions on a daily basis.
As an Android Developer you'll join an Agile, cross functional mobile team of Android and iOS engineers as well as a QA and Product Owner; you'll be developing new features and making improvements to the Android application with all new development in Kotlin. You'll be able to make suggestions for improvements and contribute to key technical decisions, collaboratively problem solving within a supportive Agile environment.
There's currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; in time you'll join colleagues in the London office for three days a weeks with the other two working remotely. You'll be joining a diverse team environment with a range of perks, training and career development opportunities.
- You have strong experience of developing Android apps using Kotlin across the full development lifecycle
- You’re passionate about delivering well tested code using TDD practices
- You have a good understanding of multi-threading and MVVM / MVP Design Patterns
- Ideally you will have experience with Kotlin Coroutines
- You have a genuine enthusiasm for technology and keep up to date with industry trends
- You’re collaborative and enjoy technical discussions and problem solving within an Agile team environment
As an Android Developer / Mobile Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £55k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Android Developer / Mobile Engineer (Android Kotlin TDD opportunity.