Automation Test Engineer (Python Java Selenium) *Remote*. Are you looking for an impactful Automation Test Engineer role where you will be able to learn new skills and progress your career?
Market leading technology company that delivers software solutions to hundreds of millions of users worldwide is seeking an Automation Test Engineer to join their talented team. You will be responsible for testing new features across desktop and mobile apps, getting involved in performance testing, localisation testing, and carrying out regression testing. You'll identify and prepare test cases, develop these scenarios with Python or Java for automated tests and expand the automated test framework with additional features to drive them. This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your testing knowledge and develop your skills as there will always be something new to learn.
The company is based in Cambridge however, you can work fully remotely if you are able to commute on a monthly basis for meetings and socials.
- Previous experience within an automation testing role
- Ideally you have good knowledge of Python or Java although other languages will be considered (must have a basic level of Pythion knowledge)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Desirable: Selenium, WebDriver
As an Automation Test Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £40k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Automation Test Engineer role.