London, England, £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Data Team
BI Developer (SQL Server SSIS SSRS T-SQL). Would you like to utilise and develop your BI Developer skills within an award-winning company that have created a disruptive proprietary trading application? You will be able to collaborate with a variety of people across the business from developers to stakeholders and will always be encouraged to voice your opinions and ideas.
As a BI Developer you will be working on the development and maintenance of the company's data warehouse utilising T-SQL, SSIS and SSRS. You'll work closely with a range of teams across the business including stakeholders to understand how they use data allowing you to carry out your duties as effectively as possible. Other day to day responsibilities will include; leading assigned projects and monitoring performance, providing technical advice and participating in system software testing.
The company is based in central London however, you'll only be expected to be office based 1 day a week.
- You have experience within a BI Developer role previously with good knowledge of SQL, SSRS, SSIS framework and T-SQL
- You have a good understanding of C#
- You can work within a fast paced, high pressure environment
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Desirable: C#, PowerShell
As a BI Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £70k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this BI Developer (SQL) role.