Backend Developer / Software Engineer (C# .Net Core AWS Kubernetes IaC) *Hybrid WfH*. Are you a data centric backend technologist seeking complex and interesting systems to apply your skills; continually learning and progressing your career?
You could be joining a technology driven Hedge Fund that invests in sports betting markets.
As a Backend Developer you'll join a multi-disciplinary business aligned product team responsible for high-value critical trading applications. You'll be building systems to manage large datasets which can process updates in real-time with high throughput and low latency; these systems are released with high frequency with technology choices that are continuously evolving.
You'll be an integral part of a talented Agile development team with exposure across the full technology stack but with a focus on backend C# .Net Core systems; you'll be working in Sprints and Pairing with colleagues who are passionate about code quality within a collaborative environment.
Following a remote interview process you'll join the team in North London twice a month for meet-ups but can work from most of the time (more office time if desired).
- Strong C# serverside experience including multi-threading and .Net Core
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes, AWS, IaC, Terraform
- Good understanding of Event Streams and Event Sourcing (EventStore, Kafka, NoSQL)
- Good knowledge of high availability technologies and concepts
- Familiar with deployment automation and build environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree educated, Computer Science or similar
As a Backend Developer / Software Engineer you will earn a highly competitive salary (to £120k) plus significant bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Backend Developer / Software Engineer (C# .Net Core Kubernetes) opportunity.