Backend Java Developer (DevOps Java Spring Microservices Kubernetes CI/CD AWS). Are you an experienced Backend Java Developer looking for an opportunity to develop your DevOps skills? Or perhaps you come from a DevOps background already and have a good grasp of Java? You could be joining a growing FinTech that works with a number of well-known global company's where you'll help to enhance the developer experience for all development teams across the company.
As a Backend Java Developer you'll develop and enhance the internal technology that is used by developers to build out the company platform. You'll focus on and manage the technology that is used for CI/CD pipelines, libraries and frameworks that focus on scalability, testing and automation and the tools that improve software availability and robustness.
This is a great time to join as there are multiple new projects in the pipeline you'll get involved in including; building out new Java libraries to perform static analysis on code, developing new login Java libraries to enhance system security and improving the efficiency of the CI/CD pipeline ensuring the tech is scalable and available.
This role offers work from home flexibility, however you need to be able to commute to the London or Leeds based office 1 day a week. When you're in the office you can enjoy a great team environment with spacious dining area with breakfast, snacks and drinks as well as games rooms and quiet spaces.
- Strong Java Developer skills and Spring with a keen interest in DevOps tools, technologies and practises (such as Kubernetes, CI/CD, Docker) or alternatively a DevOps Engineer with a good understanding of Java coding
- Good knowledge of Microservices and how they are designed
- Understanding of Cloud technologies including AWS
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A strong desire to improve your skills within the DevOps space and learn new tools and technologies
As a Backend Java Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £100k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Backend Java Developer role.