London, England, £85000 - £120000 per annum + benefits + equity
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Open Source Team
Backend Software Developer (Node.js Microservices CI/CD TDD) *Remote*. Would you thrive within a well-funded start-up where you'll be solving complex engineering problems in real-time and will be encouraged to implement new tools and technologies?
You could be joining a hugely successful, rapidly growing social media platform that has over 2 million daily users globally.
This is a fully remote role allowing you to work from anywhere within the UK.
- You have a solid background in backend engineering using any OO programming language although, you must be happy to use Node.js going forward
- You can work autonomously and bring new ideas to the table
- You have experience working within Microservices environments
- You have previous experience with Cloud technologies
- You have good knowledge of TDD and CI/CD
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skill
As a Backend Software Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £120k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Backend Software Developer (Node.js) role.