London, England, £110000 - £140000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: C++ Team
Backend Software Engineer London to £140k
Backend Software Engineer / C++ Developer (Linux Maths Quant C++20) *Remote Interview WfH*. Do you have expertise with C++? You could be progressing your career at a tech driven trading firm, working on complex and challenging ultra-low latency trading systems and seeing the results of your efforts quickly whilst earning significant bonuses.
As a Backend Software Engineer in the Quantitative trading technology team you will collaborate with traders and other software developers to expand system connectivity to new markets, optimise trading execution algorithms and pro-actively improve trading strategies. You’ll be working with C++20 on a modern tech stack that incorporates template and meta programming, Python, FPGA and Julia on in-house applications from low latency execution systems, web based user interfaces and tools to interrogate multi-terabyte data sets.
You’ll join accomplished colleagues, problem solving collaboratively within a technology driven environment where you can work with a great deal of autonomy.
There is currently a remote interview and onboarding process, following that you’ll be expected in the office 2-3 days a week with the rest of the time working remotely.
- You have expertise with modern C++ (14+, they’re using C++20 in production)
- You have a thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as object orientated programming, multi-threading algorithm design, data structures and design patterns
- You’re an advocate of clean, well tested code and have experience of creating automated tests (NUnit, Selenium, mocking frameworks)
- You’re a technologist at heart and keen to work with and learn about emerging technologies, pick up new skills along the way
- You’re collaborative and pragmatic with great communication skills
- You’re likely to be degree educated, Computer Science / Mathematics preferred
As a Backend Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £140k) plus significant bonus and benefits package.
Apply now to find out more about this Backend Software Engineer / C++ Developer (Linux Maths Quant C++20) opportunity.