London, England, £70000 - £85000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Open Source Team
Backend Software Engineer / Developer (Golang Cloud) *Hybrid WfH*. Would you like an opportunity to work on a modern tech stack where you'll be challenged and continually learning, working on complex systems at the cutting edge of IoT technology?
You could be progressing your career, as a Go Developer, at a technology company that prides data centric software that enables the management and control of machines via IoT.
As a Backend Software Engineer you will design and develop event driven data pipelines to process the IoT data as well as a system that can accommodate a high volume of IoT sensor data and a suite of web services to support web and mobile apps. You'll be working in an Agile development on Greenfield applications with no legacy code where code quality is paramount, using TDD, CI/CD and Clean Coding practices within a DevOps environment with IaC using Terraform and GCP.
There's a remote interview and onboarding process; you can work from home most of the week with only two days in the East London office per week for team meetups.
- You have commercial Golang development experience
- You have a strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, Data Structures
- You have a good knowledge of Cloud based services with AWS or GCP
- You enjoy problem solving and collaborating on difficult challenges
- You enjoy learning new technologies and continually improving your skills
- You're collaborative with great communication skills
As a Backend Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £85k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Backend Software Engineer / Developer (Golang Cloud) opportunity.