London, England, £90000 - £150000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: C++ Team
C++ Developer / Backend Software Engineer (C++) *Remote / WfH*. Are you a technologist C++ Developer seeking a new challenge? You could be working on complex algorithmic trading systems as part of a small, extremely talented engineering team where you will directly impact the bottom line and reap the rewards.
As a C++ Developer / Backend Software Engineer you'll work closely with quants, traders, other software engineers and data scientists with a focus on enhancing low latency trading infrastructure including performance optimisation; exchange connectivity; market data infrastructure; back-testing tools; calculation engines; risk management and compliance monitoring systems.
There's a remote interview and onboarding process and you can work from home full-time with the caveat that you may need to go to the London office for occasional meetings.
- Advanced C++ multi-threaded programming skills, ideally C++14 and higher (they're using C++17 and C++20)
- Experience of working in a low latency environment
- Scripting with Python or Ruby
- Familiar with Template Metaprogramming
- An analytical mind, with strong problem solving skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physics preferred) from a top tier university
- Excellent communication skills
- Desirable: knowledge of statistical languages (e.g. R or NumPy); knowledge of finance technology, trading or exchange products
As a C++ Developer you will earn a competitive salary (£90k to £150k dependent on skillset and depth of knowledge) as well as an extensive bonus and benefits package.
Apply now or call today for more information on this C++ Developer / Software Engineer opportunity.