London, England, £110000 - £140000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: C++ Team
C++ Software Engineer / Developer (C++20 Linux Maths Quant) *Hybrid WfH*. Do you have expertise with C++? You could be progressing your career at a tech driven trading firm, working on complex and challenging ultra-low latency trading systems and seeing the results of your efforts quickly whilst earning significant bonuses.
As a C++ Software Engineer in the Quantitative trading technology team you will collaborate with traders and other software developers to expand system connectivity to new markets, optimise trading execution algorithms and pro-actively improve trading strategies. You'll be working with C++20 on a modern tech stack that incorporates template and meta programming, Python, FPGA and Julia on in-house applications from low latency execution systems, web based user interfaces and tools to interrogate multi-terabyte data sets.
You'll join accomplished colleagues, problem solving collaboratively within a technology driven environment where you can work with a great deal of autonomy.
There is currently a remote interview and onboarding process, following that you'll be expected in the office 2-3 days a week with the rest of the time working remotely.
- You have expertise with modern C++ (14+)
- You have a thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as object orientated programming, multi-threading algorithm design, data structures and design patterns
- You're an advocate of clean, well tested code and have experience of creating automated tests (NUnit, Selenium, mocking frameworks)
- You're a technologist at heart and keen to work with and learn about emerging technologies, pick up new skills along the way
- You're collaborative and pragmatic with great communication skills
- You're likely to be degree educated, Computer Science / Mathematics preferred
As a C++ Software Engineer / Developer (C++20 Linux Maths Quant) you will earn a competitive salary (to £140k) plus significant bonus and benefits package.
Apply now or call to find out more about this C++ Software Engineer / Developer (C++20 Linux Maths Quant) opportunity.