Community Manager / Client Relationship Manager *Remote Interview WFH*. Opportunity to advance your career and make a real impact at a technology driven FinTech.
As a Community Manager you will take ownership of establishing an interactive client community with the objective of strengthening client relationships and ensuring their longevity. You’ll lead client initiatives, implementing new client engagement strategies, driving digital innovation and transformation across the business and establishing best practices. Your focus will be on interaction, knowledge sharing and content creation with a customer first approach as well as identifying, cultivating and managing relationships with super-users and product advocates, gathering feedback and using this to optimise the community experience as well as business stakeholders.
Utilising your business analysis and project management skills you will review and advise on backlog of content, such as user cases, product roadmap, governance and company updates; map out the customer journey and integrate this into business change; collaborate with and act as the conduit between, internal stakeholders and teams in relation to externally facing systems and technology services.
You’ll be based in modern, spacious offices in the City. The company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process during the current social distancing measures.
- You have experience in a similar Client Community / Customer Relationship Manager role
- You have a good sense of judgement on the appropriateness of content for the target audience
- You have proven success in growth of key community metrics or ROI
- You’re an inquisitive and critical thinker, highly organised with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to keep to deadlines
- Ideally you will be familiar with analytic software and community platforms (Lithium, Jive, Salesforce, etc.) functionality a plus
As a Community Manager you will earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Community Manager opportunity.