Senior Data Engineer Paris to €80k
SeniorData Engineer / Developer (Python ETL PySpark PostgreSQL Luigi) *Remote Europe*. Would you like to progress your career at a global technology company?
As a Senior Data Engineer you will contribute to the core product, a cutting edge valuation and forecasting system for the real estate / property markets. You'll take ownership of substantial parts of the data engineering systems, mining a wide range and variety of new datasets; your work will span many aspects from building the infrastructure (Spark on Kubernetes) to creating Machine Learning models to extract features from raw data and generating data pipelines to process and expose new data sources. You'll consolidate, improve and link data to generate data sets that no-one else has available, continually seeking improvement and coming up with ideas to improve engines and products.
You'll join an upbeat team based in Central Paris with casual dress code, free fruit and a friendly team atmosphere (or you can work fully remotely from anywhere in Europe or do a hybrid of office and work from home).
Driven by technology the company is able to conduct a remote interview and onboarding process.
* You have strong commercial experience as a Data Engineer
* You have strong Python coding skills
* You have advanced knowledge of basic Data Structures and Algorithms
* You have strong ETL skills and experience with data processing tools such as PySpark, PostgreSQL, Luigi
* You're familiar with software engineering practises such as clean code, TDD
* Ideally you will also be familiar with Docker, Kubernetes and core Machine Learning concepts
* You have fluent English language skills required (please send your application in English)
As a Senior Data Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to €80k, depending on skillset and depth of knowledge) plus bonus and benefits.
Ref: BB/16762/B/KS/130522_1652440100Apply Now