Data Operations Analyst (Python SQL) *Hybrid WfH*. Are you a data savvy and have a good knowledge of financial trading markets? You could be progressing your career at a global trading firm.
As a Data Operations Analyst you will be a key member of a small team responsible for all operational aspects of onboarding, managing and maintaining variouAs datasets used by traders and quants to analyse financial markets and build trading strategies. You'll be working with sophisticated market data analysis pipelines; helping to verify, clean, and ensure the data is accurate and consistent across systems used for research and analysis by the various trading teams globally. There's a lot of business interaction and you'll get to see the effect of your work.
Following a remote interview process you'll join colleagues in the London office 2-3 days a week in a hybrid work from home model.
- You're degree educated in a numerate discipline i.e. mathematics, economics
- You have experience of working with any type of dataset (e.g. timeseries, reference data, fundamental data)
- You have a good knowledge of SQL querying and databases
- You have Python programming skills (any knowledge of Pandas, Jupyter Notebooks would be great)
- You enjoy problem solving and have strong analysis skills
- You're collaborative and pragmatic with excellent communication skills
As a Data Operations Analyst you will earn a competitive salary (to £100k, depending on depth of knowledge) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Data Operations Analyst (Python SQL) opportunity.