Data Scientist (Python R Machine Learning Mathematics) *Remote*. Are you a talented Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer looking for an opportunity to work on hugely complex systems within a fully remote role?
You could be joining a successful car insurance company that puts technology and engineering at the core of everything they do. The company's platform is highly complex as it processes millions of data points to provide a comprehensive and accurate insurance quote within 60 seconds.
As a Data Scientist, you will be joining the company's Pricing team where you will design and build the proprietary predictive technology in areas such as, prediction of future claims, renewal probability, price demand, and portfolio value optimisation. This role can also involve Machine Learning Operations duties including defining model development methodologies and best practices and guiding the team in its growth within the Machine Learning space. You will seek to implement new technologies to solve complex problems that arise and will be encouraged to achieve team goals in an innovative way, suggesting new ideas to generate value for the company.
The company is based in Madrid however, you can work remotely from anywhere within Madrid, the Netherlands, Amsterdam, or the UK.
- You have experience within Data Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer roles
- You have very good Python and R programming skills
- You are degree educated in a STEM subject such as Statistics, Mathematics, or Physics
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- You are fluent in English and ideally Spanish (although this is not essential)
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to €70k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer (Python R) role.