London, England, £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: DevOps Team
DevOps Engineer (AWS microservices) *Hybrid WfH*. Are you a technologist DevOps Engineer seeking an opportunity to work on complex, Greenfield systems using the latest tech?
You could be progressing your career at a growing and hugely successful European car insurance tech company as they expand their UK presence; their platform enables an insurance quote to be made to the consumer within 60 seconds, using just 4 clicks.
As a DevOps Engineer you'll help to support business growth and scalability of the platform, collaborating closely with the team in Italy as well as the UK product and software development teams. You'll advise on and configure cloud (AWS) based infrastructure; identify and implement appropriate monitoring tools to report on performance and cost of the cloud infrastructure and respond to incidents, ensuring solutions are implemented to avoid repetition.
The product will go live in the UK in August; there's a variety of technical challenges and Greenfield projects to get involved and take ownership of.
There's a remote interview and onboarding process and you can work from home fulltime or join colleagues in the London office in a hybrid model (as and when you want to go in).
- You have an indepth knowledge of AWS services including associated tools and technologies: e.g. EC2, S3, RDS, Elasticache, KMS, Route53, EKS, VPC, Security-groups, ALB
- You have a good knowledge of Terraform for AWS; Docker; Kubenetes; DNS; HTTP protocols and Linux
- You've have microservices environment experience
- You're famailir with networking, shell scripting and automation using Python and / or Go
- You're collaborative, keen to learn and share knowledge
As a DevOps Engineer you will earn a highly competitive salary (to £100k) plus benefits and perks including 8% training budget to use on course, certifications tec of your choosing as well as international career growth / wfh opportunities.
Apply now or call to find out more about this DevOps Engineer (AWS microservices) opportunity.