DevOps Engineer (Cloud Terraform Docker Kubernetes CI/CD). Are you a talented technologist looking to work on exciting Greenfield projects using modern tools and technologies? You could be joining an ambitious company that are building cutting-edge machine learning and AI products to disrupt the insurance market.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be one of the first hires within the start-up, although you will have support from other engineers from the wider business. You will play a vital part in growing out the business and building a successful DevOps team around you. Some of your responsibilities will include; building and improving CI/CD pipelines, provisioning, maintaining, and monitoring the infrastructure assets within the Azure public cloud and working with the team to define and implement appropriate infrastructure. There are no products currently and all work will be Greenfield making this an exciting opportunity to make your mark on a brand-new business.
You can be based in London, Reigate, or Cambridge for this role however, you will only need to go into the office 1 - 2 days a week.
- Software engineering background / Polyglot using any programming languages
- Experience working in any Cloud environment such as Azure, GCP and AWS
- Experience working end to end on new applications or platforms including configuring networks, networking, CI/CD, and deploying code into live production environments
- Previous experience administering CI systems, creating build configurations and pipelines (TeamCity, MSBuild)
- Strong PowerShell scripting skills
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Terraform
- Background in product focussed companies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a DevOps Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £125k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this DevOps Engineer (Azure) role.