DevOps Engineer (Windows Automation AWS Azure) Are you a tech-driven DevOps Engineer looking for an opportunity to make your mark in a game-changing organisation?
You could accelerate your career in this market-disrupting FinTech, in a role that encompasses autonomy, ownership, modern technologies and innovation.
The organisation is part of a household name conglomerate – dedicated to navigating the unpredictability of everyday life through their bespoke financial solutions. They continue to challenge the status quo, producing more innovative products, tools and resources customers need to improve their credit score and build a better future.
As a DevOps Engineer you’ll play a key role in boosting efficiency and refining processes, as you’ll automate the distributed systems delivery pipelines to reduce software failures and decrease lead time between fixes.
You’ll partner with key technical stakeholders including the Lead DevOps / Systems Architect to design, develop and implement software integrations, and will take ownership of architecting the interoperability and communication best practices between systems and services.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as work from home during the current social distancing measures. You’ll join colleagues in London-based offices when it is safe to do so.*
- You have commercial DevOps experience within a Windows environment
- You have good working knowledge of DevOps tools; TeamCity, Octopus, PowerShell, Terraform
- You have software development skills in any OO language (ideally C# .Net, C++ or Python)
- You have good knowledge of AWS (or Azure)
- You are technical and have an automation-focused mindset
- You are an advocate of CI/CD and have experience working on CI/CD pipelines
- You’re a true tech advocate who pursues independent learning, keen to keep pace with emerging technologies
- You’re a proactive team player who excels when working collaboratively
As a DevOps Engineer you’ll earn a highly competitive salary (to £90k) plus a comprehensive benefits package.
If you’re interested in this DevOps Engineer (Windows Automation AWS Azure) opportunity, apply now or get in touch today to find out more.