DevOps Engineer (Windows Cloud Automation AWS Azure). Are you a Windows technologist? You could be working on a modern tech stack, continually learning and progressing your career at a reputed FinTech disruptor.
As a DevOps Engineer you will focus on the distributed systems delivery pipeline with the aim of achieving fewer software failures and shortened lead time between fixes. You’ll collaborate with the lead DevOps / Systems Architect to implement interoperability and communication best practices between systems and services, orchestrate microservices and automate code delivery CI/CD pipelines.
The company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home during the current social distancing measures; in time you’ll join colleagues in the London office.
- You have commercial DevOps experience within a Windows environment with a good knowledge of associated tools e.g. TeamCity, Octopus, PowerShell and Terraform
- You have software development skills in any OO language (ideally C# .Net, C++ or Python)
- You have a good knowledge of AWS (or Azure)
- You have a good working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and an automation mindset
- You’re collaborative, keen to learn and stay up to date with emerging technologies
As a DevOps Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this DevOps Engineer (Windows Cloud Automation AWS Azure) opportunity.