Berlin, Germany, €90000 - €100000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Europe Team
Engineering Manager Berlin / WfH to €100,000
You could be progressing your career at a tech start-up with ambitious growth plans and a strong product roadmap, this is a great time to join and be instrumental in the company's success.
Providing leadership, mentoring and line management you will help others develop their skillsets and seek continual improvement in all aspects of software development and best practice, about 30% of your time will be hands-on with architecture, design and code reviews.
There is currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; in time you'll join colleagues in the Berlin office with continued flexibility to work from home for 2-3 days a week going forward.
- You have a strong knowledge of Agile methodologies and experience of leading Agile ceremonies
- You have a strong knowledge of AWS
- You have a good knowledge of databases e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle
- You have a good understanding of software development best practice, architecture and design patterns
- You have good English language communication skills, enjoy collaborating and helping to develop others
As an Engineering Manager you will earn a competitive salary (to €100,000) plus bonus and benefits.