Engineering Manager (Scala AWS Kubernetes Data). Are you a talented technologist seeking an impactful and high responsibility role as an Engineering Manager? Do you want to be part of a friendly and supportive work culture where you can enjoy perks including flexible working hours, a pet friendly office, 25 days holiday plus your birthday off, volunteering days, yoga, sports and meditation groups, and weekly drinks / socials?
You could be joining a hugely successful AdTech company that processes over 35 billion search events per month and uses advanced technologies to help target advertising for brands and businesses globally.
As an Engineering Manager, you will be joining the company's Data Infrastructure team who oversee the search intelligence platform. You will drive the transformation to a data mesh architecture, building and architecting an innovative data infrastructure platform, whilst leading and building a small, successful team of Data Infrastructure Engineers. You will experiment with and implement new technologies and tools to produce cutting edge solutions to business and engineering problems.
The company is based in a fantastic and central London location. You will be able to work remotely 3 - 4 days a week.
- You have a background in data engineering and experience scaling a data infrastructure platform
- You have experience leading and building a team
- You have experience with data mesh
- You have experience with Scala, AWS, and Kubernetes
- You are degree educated in a STEM subject (2:1 and above) and ideally have also achieved a Masters
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As an Engineering Manager you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £135k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Engineering Manager (Scala AWS Kubernetes) role.