IT Support Analyst (Google Workspace Mac Windows). Are you a skilled IT Support Analyst with experience of supporting users on Google Workspace? Would you like an opportunity to progress your career in a digital marketing agency that works with some of the world's leading brands?
As an IT Support Analyst, you will you'll join a close-knit team who are responsible for supporting approximately 200 internal users on Google Workspace across Mac and Windows. You'll join a technical environment founded upon principles of collaboration and knowledge sharing and will have the opportunity to influence technical decisions.
This role is based in Shrewsbury although, you will only need to work from the office 2 days a week.
- You have strong experience within a technical support environment
- You have a strong knowledge of Google Workspace / G-Suite / Google Drive
- You have experience of supporting Windows laptops / desktops and Mac
- You have strong problem-solving skills
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As an IT Support Analyst you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £35k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this IT Support Analyst (Google Workspace) role.