Esher, Surrey, £25000 - £29000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Client Server Regional Team
IT Support Engineer (Windows Active Directory Azure) *Remote*. Would you enjoy a rewarding IT Support Engineer role within a tech for good company that offers specialist support services to help vulnerable individuals across the UK? Do you want to work fully remotely within a small, close-knit team?
As an IT Support Engineer, you will work alongside the Head of IT to support the company's infrastructure and provide exceptional support for internal users. This is a varied role that will require you to occasionally travel to offices across the South and Midlands (twice a month) to maintain and set up hardware and laptops and address any issues that cannot be resolved remotely. Other responsibilities will include managing Microsoft and other software licenses, managing and monitoring the provision of mobile phones across the business, and supporting innovations and developments that are taking place across the business.
This is a fully remote role allowing you to work from anywhere within the UK. Alternatively, you can work from the company's Surrey based office.
- You have experience in internal / customer focussed IT support roles
- You have experience using and troubleshooting Windows operating systems including Windows 10 and Windows Server 1012 - 2019
- You have knowledge of Active Directory, Azure, and Microsoft 265 administration
- You have strong problem solving skills
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As an IT Support Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £29k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this IT Support Engineer (Windows) role.