Infrastructure Engineer (Linux AWS Cloud Kubernetes Terraform CI/CD Github). Hugely successful FinTech that is experiencing rapid growth is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their team. You'll be part of a friendly and supportive team within a company that has a fantastic culture, adopts modern tools and technologies and encourages continuous learning through training budgets and career progression opportunities.
You will only be required to go into the company's London offices 1 - 3 days a month where you can enjoy a modern and spacious working environment with perks including yoga classes, massage service, pool tables, games consoles, a roof terrace, a canteen and more!
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be joining a small group of around 5 - 6 engineers who are working on a range of DevOps and Infrastructure focussed projects. You'll be responsible for the reliability, security and deployment of various systems and will manage and support the AWS environment. Other duties will include building tooling and CI/CD pipelines for development teams and clients, reducing manual work for the tech teams and designing and implementing monitoring and alerting as the company move to a 24 / 7 platform.
- Experienced Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps with Linux and AWS experience
- Understanding of different DevOps practises
- Experience building applications with engineers end to end and a good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to script (Python, Bash or PowerShell)
- Experience using tools such as Jenkins, Github and Gitlab
- Experience using Kubernetes ecosystem and Docker
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
As an Infrastructure Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £100k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Infrastructure Engineer (AWS Jenkins) role.