Infrastructure Engineer Cambridge / WfH to £60k
Infrastructure Engineer (Windows Azure Citrix) *Hybrid WfH*. Global FinTech is seeking a highly skilled Infrastructure Engineer, this is an opportunity to progress your career working on a modern cloud based tech stack whilst continually learning in a supportive Agile environment.
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will join a newly formed team responsible for the developer experience within the organisation; they provide the tools and SDKs used by engineering teams across the company. You’ll be responsible for provisioning, maintaining and monitoring the Windows and Azure infrastructure; building an improving CI/CD pipelines for the product teams; automating Citrix virtual desktop solutions and developing Infrastructure as Code using ARM, Terraform and Pulumi.
The company prides itself on its technology, you’ll be encouraged to try new things, evaluate and will be continually learning and progressing your career.
There’s a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home most of the time with only one day a week in the Cambridge office for team meet-ups.
- You have experience in a similar Infrastructure Engineer position, supporting SaaS applications
- You have strong Windows OS experience
- You have a good knowledge of Azure
- Ideally you will also have some experience building and managing virtual desktop solutions with Citrix; you can learn this on the job
- You’re a collaborative problem solver, keen to learn and progress
As a Infrastructure Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this Infrastructure Engineer (Windows Azure Citrix) opportunity.