Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer (Java Spring REST API Cassandra) *Remote / Hybrid WfH*. Are you a Java technologist with a good knowledge of Cloud and microservices based environments? You could be joining a market leading software house that's remote access product is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide.
As a Java Developer you will join the platforms team to develop cloud based services which underpin the core remote access technology. You'll have exposure across the full development lifecycle from requirements analysis through to design, development and testing with a focus on backend Java services that require scalability, large amounts of data and must be security compliant. As a more senior member of the team you'll be working on the most challenging and cutting edge projects.
There's a remote interview and onboarding process and you can work from home most of the time, meeting up with the team in Cambridge around once a month.
- You have strong Java development skills, including Spring
- You have experience of designing and implementing REST APIs
- You have experience with Cassandra
- You understand globally distributed cloud services architectures
- You build systems that are secure by design
- You're collaborative with clear, concise communication skills
- You have a relevant degree e.g. Computer Science
As a Java Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £65k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer (Java Spring Cassandra) opportunity.