Junior Software Developer (Graduate Software .Net SQL). Are you a bright and driven graduate looking for a Junior Software Developer role? Do you have a passion for coding and learning new technologies?
You could be joining a hugely successful, tech driven InsurTech company that offers flexible working options and fantastic career progression opportunities. The company offer a comprehensive benefits package including enhanced maternity leave and have a friendly and supportive work environment where you can get involved in D&I driven groups and internal committees.
As a Junior Software Developer, you will be working on a core pension SaaS product designing and developing features for BAU mission critical work utilising C#, SQL, and WPF. A typical day for you might involve, working on server side components and infrastructure, implementing software development lifecycle practises across the team's solutions, implementing unit tests, and reviewing and debugging code. You will receive full training and will be mentored by highly experienced developers.
This position is based in Leeds a 10-minute walk from the station although, you will only need to work from the office 1 day a week.
- You are a bright Computer Science graduate (2:1 and above) who has a basic understanding of C#
- You have a passion for technology and modern development tools
- You are driven to create high quality, clean code
- You understand programming principles and paradigms
- You have strong problem solving skills
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Junior Software Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £35k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Junior Software Developer (C#) role.