Lead Infrastructure Engineer (Linux Python). Are you a talented Lead Infrastructure Engineer looking for an opportunity to work on highly technically challenging systems within a friendly, collaborative, and supportive company?
Successful global investment management firm is seeking a Lead Infrastructure Engineer to join their team. You will play a key role in managing a global team that is responsible for running mission-critical services including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Build and Deploy, Research and Trading, supporting globally distributed services across APAC, EMEA and AMER regions.
Most of this role will be involve people management duties although, there will be elements of support and you will directly contribute to the smooth operation of the company, providing critical support across all services, prioritising rapid responses to outages and issues to minimise trade flow impact and ensure a highly available environment.
Based in London, you'll be working alongside a highly talented team and can enjoy a comprehensive benefits package. You will have the option to work remotely 1 day a week.
- You have commercial experience in an Infrastructure / Technical Support position
- You have strong working knowledge of Linux / UNIX administration (RHEL; CentOS; OEL preferred)
- You have high level scripting ability with Python and bash
- You have experience managing a team previously
- You have experience with Infrastructure automation (e.g. Chef, Puppet or Ansible)
- You're familiar with TCP/IP, Multicast, tcpdump, clocking (PTP, NTP)
- You have knowledge of monitoring infrastructure (e.g. ELK, Prometheus)
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Lead Infrastructure Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £130k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Lead Infrastructure Engineer (Linux Python) role.