Swindon, Wiltshire, £80000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: CS Regional BAPM Team
Lead Product Manager (Agile) *Hybrid WfH*. Are you an experienced Product Manager with a broad range of experience?
You could be joining a successful and growing FinTech in an instrumental role.
As a Lead Product Manager you will collaborate closely with the Chief Technical Product Officer, taking ownership of managing the product roadmap and ensuring the quality of the product delivered. You'll manage a small team of Business Analysts and QAs within an Agile Scrum environment.
You'll be delivery focussed; there's a current roadmap to be executed over the next few months, following that you'll be responsible for planning and road mapping future product development to support business growth as well as on managing the team and communications to ensure a smooth delivery process.
Following a remote interview and onboarding process you can work from home most of the time, joining colleagues in the Swindon office for 2-3 days a week where you can enjoy a range of facilities including onsite gym.
- You have a wealth of Product Management experience in small to medium sized companies
- You have a good knowledge of Agile methodologies (they use Scrum)
- You have strong experience with product road maps and project management
- You're used to working with cross functional software development teams
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a Lead Product Manager you will earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Lead Product Manager opportunity.