London, England, £85000 - £100000 per annum + benefits + shares
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Testing Team
Lead SDET / Test Engineer (QA Automation). Are you a highly technical Lead SDET / Test Engineer who wants to build out and take ownership of a world-class testing function for an award-winning, scale-up tech company? You'll be testing cutting-edge, highly complex software-based storage systems that are used by developers globally.
As a Lead SDET / Test Engineer you will be joining the company as the first dedicated tester making this a highly impactful and business critical role. Although there is extensive testing being carried out by the engineering team, there is no formalised testing in place across the business therefore an experienced and specialist SDET is required to build out a testing roadmap and drive a mature testing culture. Some of your key duties upon joining will be to replace the existing test environments, shape the roadmap for building frameworks and to manage and oversee how testing is carried out going forward.
Based in London, you will be joining a collaborative and technically driven team. There is a lot of remote working flexibility within this role, although you will need to be in the office a couple of times every 2 weeks for senior meetings.
* A skilled SDET / Test Engineer who has extensive testing experience and has designed and built testing frameworks from scratch
* A technical background using programming languages such as Golang (ideally), Java, Python etc.
* Ideally, you'll have experience with modern application architectures such as messaging, key value stores, RESTful APIs and Microservices
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Lead SDET / Test Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £100k) plus benefits and share options.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Lead SDET / Test Engineer role.