Connecting to LinkedIn...

Lead Software Engineer JavaScript TypeScript React

Posted 17 days ago

London, England, £110000 - £120000 per annum + bonus + benefits

Job Type: Permanent

Managed by: Front End Web Team

Lead Software Engineer (JavaScript TypeScript React). Hugely successful commodities trading firm is seeking a Lead Software Engineer to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to have an impactful and high responsibility role within a global company.

As a Lead Software Engineer you'll oversee a team of 6 engineer split across London and India. Your role will remain hands-on for 90% of the time coding utilising JavaScript, TypeScript and React whilst the remainder 10% of time will be used to technically lead and manage the team ensuring that high quality key features are developed.

The company is based in London however, you'll be able to work from home 4 days a week.

Requirements:
*Good software engineering skills with some experience using JavaScript, TypeScript and React
*Solid understanding of software engineering fundamentals
*Experience mentoring / managing a small team
*Excellent communication and collaboration skills

As a Lead Software Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £125k) plus benefits and a 20% bonus.

Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Lead Software Engineer (JavaScript TypeScript React) role.

REF: BB/17699/A/AT/221121_1637599603

Integrity, Commitment, Quality and Endeavour

"As a software developer working in financial services looking for a role outside the sector... Oliver took this vague request and ran with it, producing specs for roles.... that were exactly what I was looking for... Oliver's and Client Server's cross-sector networks made this move possible, and it's a very unique aspect to their offering."

Stephen - Senior Developer

W1siziisijiwmtuvmdgvmtivmtavndmvmzmvmje1lzguanbnil0swyjwiiwidgh1bwiilci4mhg4mfx1mdazzsjdxq


"Nick (and Client Server in general) are quite different from other recruiters I have dealt with. He takes the time to understand where you are and what you want next so that he can find the right job rather than just any job. The communication throughout the process was perfectly pitched and I'm very happy with the end result."

Julian - Senior Developer​

W1siziisijiwmtuvmdgvmtivmtavndyvmzqvmjqylzkuanbnil0swyjwiiwidgh1bwiilci4mhg4mfx1mdazzsjdxq


"I have worked with Client Server before to my satisfaction. They provide a very professional approach, excellent communication and an overall exceptional service in recruitment... David represents those values extremely well... I had no questions unanswered. He has organised the process with flawless precision. I would always recommend him."

Marton - Head of Development​

W1siziisijiwmtuvmdgvmtivmtavndevmzgvnjgylzcuanbnil0swyjwiiwidgh1bwiilci4mhg4mfx1mdazzsjdxq