Linux Engineer Vienna / WfH to €75k
Linux Engineer (Linux CI/CD SaaS) *Hybrid WfH*. Global FinTech solutions provider is seeking a skilled Linux Engineer with a good knowledge of Linux OS.
You could be progressing your career at a global trading company, working on complex and interesting systems that provide daily challenges, collaborating with a friendly and upbeat team and improving your skills via continual learning programmes whilst enjoying a good work / life balance.
As a Linux Engineer you will help ensure a stable, secure and reliable Linux infrastructure for both internal and client deployed systems. You'll have a broad scope of responsibilities including performing updates and upgrades to customer systems, performing log-file analysis, network and system troubleshooting.
Following a remote interview / onboarding process they'll be flexibility to work from home 3-4 days; when you are in the office you can enjoy modern open plan offices in Central Vienna with a collaborative software house environment, smart casual dress code and a good work / life balance.
- You have strong Linux experience and Ansible
- You have experience of automating workflows and CI/CD pipelines
- You're familiar with SaaS environments
- You're collaborative and have experience of working in Agile teams
- You have good English language skills (German language would also be great but not essential as English is spoken in the office)
As a Linux Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to €75k) plus bonus and benefits.