Linux Engineer / Team Lead Krakow / Work from Home 27,000 PLN
Do you have expertise with Linux Engineering? You could be progressing your career in a lead role at a global FinTech.
As a Linux Engineer / Team Lead you will manage a small team (approx. 8) with responsibility for ensuing 24/7 availability of business critical trading systems and services. There are over 100,000 distributed Linux servers, presenting technical challenges to ensure that there is no downtime for clients. You'll coach and mentor the team, provide line management and 1-2-1s to ensure that your team has everything they need and is able to deliver improvements.
Following a remote interview and onboarding process you'll be able to work from home most of the time, joining the team in Krakow for one day a week where you can enjoy a range of first class facilities (more office time if desired).
Please note: this position is open to Ukrainian citizens currently in Poland, with refugee visa status.
- You have an advanced knowledge of Linux OS
- You have a good knowledge of networking technologies such as F5, Load Balancers, Firewalls
- You have a good understanding of Virtualisation, provisioning machines, analysing logs
- You are an advocate of automation
- You're collaborative with excellent communication and team leadership skills - you have experience of managing teams of 5-10
- You have fluent English language sills (Polish also great but not necessary)
As a Linux Engineer / Team Lead you will earn a competitive salary (to 27,000 PLN per month, permanent) plus bonus and benefits.