Mobile Developer (Java Android SDK RESTful API). Do you want to work on Greenfield projects within a tech for good start-up?
You could be joining a successful HealthTech company that is improving hearing healthcare, making it accessible to everyone across local communities.
As a Mobile Developer, you will design and develop Greenfield applications for the company's Android platform. Some of your main duties upon joining will include developing android features and integrations with backend services using RESTful APIs, ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications, collaborating with the team to define, design, and ship new features, and identifying and correcting bottlenecks and bug fixes.
The company is based in central London however, you'll only need to go into the office 1 - 2 days a week.
- You have strong knowledge of Android SDK and various versions of Android
- You have good knowledge of Java
- You have good knowledge of design principles, patterns, and best practices
- You have experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to backend services
- You have experience with SOLID design principles, ideally MVVA
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Mobile Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £65k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Mobile Developer (Android Java) role.