Mobile Test Engineer / Embedded Tester (Manual). Do you want to work on challenging and stimulating projects, collaborating, and learning from a busy, motivated team of software professionals? Do you have experience of mobile and / or embedded testing and a desire to progress your career within a successful software house?
Successful start-up that deploys software to over 20 million customers worldwide and is showing continuous growth is seeking a bright Mobile Test Engineer to join their team. In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you can enjoy a generous benefits package and have flexible working opportunities allowing you to have a good work life balance.
As a Mobile Test Engineer, you'll be joining a small team dedicated to ensuring the quality of the core software product for both mobile and desktop devices. Your role will focus on manual mobile testing; you'll be understanding testing requirements, writing test documentation, creating / modifying and working through manual test plans, and expanding manual testing capabilities across the business.
The offices are based in Cambridge City centre, a short walk from the station. You will only need to be working in the office 2 - 3 days a week.
- You have commercial mobile testing experience
- You are a technologist who enjoys breaking things to see how they work
- You have experience of testing embedded software
- You understand testing methodologies and processes
- You have a good understanding of software development and code
- You are ideally degree educated in computer science or similar
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Mobile Test Engineer / Embedded Tester you will earn a highly competitive salary (to £40k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call for a confidential discussion about this Mobile Test Engineer / Embedded Tester opportunity.