London, England, £80000 - £95000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Support Team
Network Engineer / Network Security (F5 Load Balancing Cisco Arista Scripting Monitoring). Global leading Investment Bank and Asset Manager is seeking a Network Engineer with experience of network security to join their team.
As a Network Engineer, you will contribute to the global network team and will help to develop the next generation network architecture. You will be responsible for the design and implementation of the security roadmap for the network whilst contributing to the development and implementation of comprehensive technology solutions in complex global network environments; planning, designing, and implementing new technologies into the network. A typical day for you might involve designing and implementing network management and monitoring solutions, analysing the network architecture and system design, and providing technical leadership in support of network initiatives.
The company office is based in London however, this role offers a lot of work from home flexibility. You can work remotely within the UK if you are commutable to attend meetings 1 or 2 days a month.
- You have experience as a security focussed Network Engineer
- You have experience with Load Balancing (F5 experience highly desirable)
- You have a well-rounded knowledge of network security, network management tools, and network automation
- You have experience with Routing and Switching (Cisco, Arista)
- You are proficient in scripting languages such as Python, Bash, Powershell or similar
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Network Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £95k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Network Engineer (F5 Cisco Security) role.