Network Manager (Monitoring Splunk Automation) *Hybrid WfH*. Do you have expertise with networking technologies? You could be progressing your career in a senior, hands-on role at a global Investment Bank.
As a Network Manager you will collaborate with a highly talented Network Engineering team with a focus on network management and monitoring using tools such as Splunk to ensure 24/7 availability of the real-time trading infrastructure. You will also be involved in a Greenfield transformation to cloud services and a software-defined network; there's a pipeline of technically challenging projects to get into and continually learning opportunities.
Following a remote interview process you'll be able to work from home most of the time, meeting up with colleagues in the London office around once a week / fortnight.
- You're a Network Engineer with a strong knowledge of network management and monitoring tools
- You have experience with Splunk and basic Python coding skills
- You have experience with Routing and Switching, Packet decoding and analysis, Load Balancing (F5 preferred)
- You're able to lead and take ownership of network projects
- You have experience of working on large scale systems (finance would be great but not necessary)
- You're collaborative and pragmatic with excellent communication skills
- You're degree educated, Computer Science or similar
As a Network Manager you will earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Network Manager (Monitoring Splunk Automation) opportunity.