London, England, £80000 - £90000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Testing Team
You could be joining a well-established SaaS company's London based tech hub as they expand into the European market.
As a Principal / Senior Test Engineer, you will build a solid QA function and drive best testing practises within a cross functional development team. You will make recommendations for what tools and technologies to implement and guide the team on the best methods of testing to ensure the highest quality, maintainable products are created and ready for production. A typical day for you might involve, assisting the engineering teams when they tackle new or complex features, reviewing testing scenarios for major epics taking scalability problems into account, mentoring other QAs within the team, and experimenting and recommending new QA technologies and practises.
You will split your time between the London office and remote working (or you can be fully office based). You will need to be in the office 5 days across every two weeks.
- You have extensive experience as a web-based QA Tester
- You have a broad knowledge of technologies and tools and can make recommendations on which ones to implement
- You have experience in senior / lead positions previously
- You have strong problem solving skills
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Principal / Senior Test Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £90k) plus benefits.