Guildford, Surrey, £55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: CS Regional BAPM Team
Product Owner / Agile Business Analyst. Are you a tech savvy and customer focussed Agile Product Owner? You could be progressing your career and making a real impact at a technology driven software house.
As a Product Owner / Agile Business Analyst you'll work with software development teams using C# .Net Core and Azure to produce a SaaS solution. You'll oversee and manage the product roadmap from initial requirements definition; you'll push back and ensure a full understanding of both technical and business issues and produce relevant epics, features, user stories, customer journeys and wireframes. Acting as a facilitator between business and technology teams you will lead Sprint planning sessions and maintain the product backlog.
The company has earned a reputation for excellence and invests in people via training and career development as well as a range of perks and benefits. You'll join the team in Guildford with flexibility to work from home one day a week.
* You have experience as Product Owner of technical Business Analyst
* You have a good understanding of the software development lifecycle and testing (ideally have worked in C# .Net / Azure environments but not essential)
* You're used to collaborating with cross functional Agile technology teams
* You have excellent communication and facilitation skills, used to working with business stakeholders
* You have strong analysis and problem solving skills
As a Product Owner / Agile Business Analyst you will earn a competitive salary (to £65k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Product Owner / Agile Business Analyst opportunity.