Production Support Engineer (Linux) *Hybrid WfH 12 month contract £500 p/day (inside IR35)*. Global FinTech is seeking a highly skilled Production Support Engineer with Linux expertise to join them on a 12 month contract.
As a Production Support Engineer you will join a small team providing Production Support on enterprise scale Linux based OS. You'll define the scope for business requirements, maintain and improve the stability, reliability and availability of production environments and be responsible for troubleshooting any issues, determining root cause and work with senior stakeholders on solutions implementation. You'll be joining a collaborative team but will also be able to work with a degree of autonomy.
There's a remote interview and onboarding process and you'll be able to work from home most of the time but will be required in the London office 2 days a week.
- You have a strong knowledge of Linux OS
- You have experience of supporting and troubleshooting production systems
- You're experienced with Incident / Response management
- It would be beneficial to have some experience with Java based systems
- Ideally you will have trading systems experience although this isn't necessary if you have experience of supporting tiered applications / enterprise technology stack
- You're collaborative and have excellent communication skills
Apply now or call to find out more about this contract Production Support Engineer (Linux) opportunity.
Job Role: Production Support Engineer (Linux); Location: London, City / WfH; Term: 12 months (maternity cover); Start: Immediate / ASAP; Rate: £480 to £500 p/day (inside IR35)