Technical Project Manager London / WfH to £80k
Technical Project Manager *12 month Fixed Term Contract Hybrid WfH*. Are you a Technical Project Manager looking for an opportunity to make an impact and progress your career?
You could be joining a FinTech that has been consistently voted as one of the UKs top employers.
As a Technical Project Manager you will oversee the delivery of a range of major IT and business change initiatives. You will be responsible for managing multiple, concurrent projects ensuring they are managed effectively and deliver the business objectives within timescale whilst adhering to an established development processes; you’ll evangelise best practice and define which processes should be used in a pragmatic manner with a focus on delivery and effective stakeholder management.
There’s currently a remote interview / onboarding process as well as work from home with a great deal of flexibility going forwards (2 days office, flexible start times); when you are in the office you’ll be based in the City with an upbeat team environment, casual dress code and a range of facilities including roof terrace and break out areas.
Please note: this Technical Project Manager role is on a 12 month fixed term contract basis, with a competitive salary of £80k pro-rata and full company benefits.
- You have experience of managing IT projects spanning multiple departments and business areas utilising a range of methodologies including Agile
- You have advanced communication skills, able to engage stakeholders and motivate teams as well as having strong presentation skills
- You’re familiar with JIRA and / or Confluence
- You have commercial acumen
- You’re degree educated, 2.1 or above from a top tier university, preferably in a STEM discipline
- Financial services experience is advantageous but not necessary
Apply now or call to find out more about this Technical Project Manager opportunity.