Guildford, Surrey, £50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: CS Regional BAPM Team
QA Test Engineer / Software Developer in Test (Automation C# TDD Agile) *Hybrid WfH*. Do you have C# coding skills combined with Test Automation experience? You could be progressing your career in a senior role at a successful software house.
As a QA Test Engineer you will help to define and lead the strategic direction on test automation across the product range. You will be embedded within product focussed Agile software development teams working on a new feature or enhancement, you'll take ownership of delivering tests and framework solutions using a C# to develop test frameworks and variety of test automation tools. Collaborating with software developers, you'll provide advice on testing best practice and help them to deploy faster via CI/CD pipelines and mentor more junior QA team members.
The company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home for the foreseeable, when you do join the team in Central Guildford they'll be continued flexibility to work at home part of the week.
* You have strong Test Automation experience and are able to form Test Automation strategy / roadmap
* You have C# coding skills and experience with at least one of the following: SpecFlow NUnit, Jasmine
* You have a good understanding of microservices and CI/CD pipelines
* You have a strong knowledge of Unit Testing, TDD and Agile processes
* You're collaborative and pragmatic with good communication skills
As a QA Test Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £60k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this QA Test Engineer / Software Developer in Test (C# Automation TDD Agile) opportunity.