London, England, £75000 - £85000 per annum + benefits + shares
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Data Team
Senior Data Engineer (SQL Python Data Warehouse Snowflake Airflow ETL). Do you want to be part of a hugely successful, fast-growing start-up that is a direct competitor of unicorn status companies and is on the same upward trajectory?
As a Senior Data Engineer you will be joining a cross-functional, data driven team that place technology at the core of everything they do. You'll be taking complete ownership of the data platform and data warehouse to help build out and enhance the company's platform. On a typical day you will be building and maintaining ETL pipelines using SQL, Python and Airflow, working with 3rd party data and ingesting it into the Snowflake data warehouse, collaborating with engineers to identify new data sources and construct new metrics, productionising data models, and assisting various areas of the business with data requests and analytics.
The company invests in leading E-commerce brands, scaling them out into new markets to maximise their success and value.
You'll be based in central London with the option to work remotely 3 - 4 days a week.
- Previous experience in Data Engineering roles with strong knowledge of SQL and Python
- Experience building ETL pipelines with tools such as Airflow
- Data modelling experience
- Data warehouse experience using tools such as Snowflake
- Cloud experience (AWS, GCP, Azure or similar)
- Experience working in a data driven business with large, scalable, cloud driven applications
- Ideally degree educated in Computer Science or similar from a top tier / Russell group university
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Senior Data Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £85k) plus shares and benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Senior Data Engineer (SQL Python) role.